Sunday, February 7, 2010

Had another great ride today. After yesterday's outing I tried some Endurox R4 recovery drink (before my usual alcohol filled recovery drink) and I think it might have helped the legs today. About 10 miles into today's ride I was putzing along when a couple club riders zinged past me near the south end of MI. I picked up the pace and sat about 5 bike lengths back for a couple miles before passing them back. I pushed the pace for the next 3 miles (over 300W average) with them happily sitting on my wheel. On the only real climb on the East side they attacked and put a little distance on me. They worked well together and held me off till the end of the island, I just couldn't close the last 15-20 seconds on them. Next time! :-)

Today's Ride


Weekly Recap:

Distance: 134.9 miles
Only commuted 1 day but made it out on 3 training (fun) rides. Loving this dry warm weather we've been having.









No comments: